Our eBook Cover Design package includes the following:
- Customized eBook Cover Design Draft Created to Your Specifications
- Three Rounds of Revisions or a New Option at Our Discretion
- A high-resolution JPEG file that is optimized for quick and easy uploading.
- Photoshop Layered File for Your Custom eBook Cover
- Commercial Use Rights Granted to You
We will add your book to our promotions and portfolio!
- Promote your book cover on our social media channels.
- Boost visibility with links to your platform in our portfolio.
- Drive traffic and increase sales.
- Get the exposure your book deserves!
We’ve got a hot tip for you – don’t try to depict a particular scene from your book on the cover. If you want to grab a reader’s attention, you need something simple that can really pop when it’s shrunk down to thumbnail size. We want to help you make a cover that really sells, so be sure to check out our click-worthy link for more tips and tricks (it’ll open in a new window, too).
We want to give you a heads-up that if your eBook cover requires us to create characters or groups of people, that’s not included in the package. Instead, we’ll charge you an extra fee based on how complicated it is, and that starts at $400. So before you purchase this option, add character creation options to your basket or reach out to us for a separate quote.
We want to create an eBook cover design that matches what you’re looking for, and we have many ways to make that happen. When you order our services, you’ll get a draft of an eBook cover design within 14 days. You can take up to three shots at revising that design, or we can give you a completely new option. Our goal is for you to be absolutely thrilled with the final product, so we’re offering a guarantee that if we can’t meet your expectations, you’ll get all your money back.
We strongly recommend that you not attempt to convey a specific scene from your book on the cover. To capture a potential reader’s attention, creating a simple cover that will stand out in thumbnail size is best. For more information and advice on creating a cover that sells, please click here (it opens in a separate window).
Before completing your order, please read our terms and conditions carefully. If you encounter any issues during the payment process, please get in touch with us for assistance.